Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

gotta love those tentacles

japanese way of rape. great GREAT job animating this. I also love the fact that you added 3-d animation in this also. did you by chance used "Swift" for the 3-d parts?
im trying to integrate 2-d with 3-d for my flashes, but i realized how expenseive those programs were. well, your animation is TV quality. great job

redminus responds:

Hey, thanks...
A lot of people have been asking about the bus and the "3D" effect, and I haven't had a lot of time to reply to reviews, unfortunately :(
It was done entirely in flash by making sort of an imaginary "box" out of several sides, not unlike you would do with a 3d program, and tweening the planes appropriately to create the effect. It has to be subtle or it'll "brea" the effect, but can be done within Flash if you take the care and can organize all the layers of masks, etc, for the lighting. In this case it ended up being nearly 40 layers with masks and all.

The Facebook Poke War The Facebook Poke War

besides the overused soundtrack

great job with the animation. good characters, detailed background.
but please PLEASE next time use a different soundtrack. it got so old for me because the majority of people do not use this soundtrack right. i know you tried to use this soundtrack for irony but its not as effective.
besides that, everything else is top notch. your on your way of becoming a greater animator

Right Where You Do It Right Where You Do It

nice short

man, you did good for such a limited amount of time you had. awesome

Aqlex responds:

Thanks! It was literally a 5 hour project at maximum. But it was fun to do and I'm always happy to get more animations out!

Trey Archer Trey Archer

shud be rated M

that wasnt mild swearing buddy.
you get an 8 because the animation was superb. it is just the humor didn't really impact much to me. it may be funny for some other people though. keep it up buddy :)

A Single Petal A Single Petal

wow

for an animator who puts alot of voilence in their flashes, this was not expected.

but it is still great. very touching. i can say your a jack of all trades hyun. your a great animator. :)

Genius Cop Genius Cop

real nice

you did great buddy :)

Aqlex responds:

Thanks xD. I'm glad to get some more views on this thing after how few it got =P

HALO-Combat Erected! V1.1 HALO-Combat Erected! V1.1

YOU FORGOT TO TEABAG!!!!!!

Halo: Orions Spartans III Halo: Orions Spartans III

fix the bug

i have seen this movie before and it is great, but your movie broke,, fix it!!

Orions Spartans: Origins Orions Spartans: Origins

lol black ops

usually, the black ops guy makes fun of halo.
thank you for not. COD isn't bad either :)
btw great job man, you can make a mean flash animation

PotterGump PotterGump

art style is unique

i like your style. i never saw it before.
A+